LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array Interpolation

hello,everyone!I had asked a similar question in here http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Array-Interpolation/m-p/2819440#M825228,But now I want to know how this interpolation:In a [1] to insert a value, in a [3] to insert three values, in a [5] to insert five values , so that in turn the cycle continues until it reaches 100,I do not know how to do , hoping to get help, thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(2,938 Views)

Just to make things clear, what you are asking has nothing to do with "interpolation" unless the element that you insert contain a proportionally interpolated value based on the neighbors.

@dfaweew wrote:

hello,everyone!I had asked a similar question in here http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Array-Interpolation/m-p/2819440#M825228,But now I want to know how this interpolation:In a [1] to insert a value, in a [3] to insert three values, in a [5] to insert five values , so that in turn the cycle continues until it reaches 100,I do not know how to do , hoping to get help, thank you!

You need to be much more clear in the problem description. what does "in a [1]" or "in a [3]", etc mean? Please show us a small sample array and tell us how it should look like after the various operations.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(2,893 Views)

First of all thank you for your reply!I want to achieve is such as the following:left-----right!360软件小助手截图20140427103924.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(2,883 Views)

Well, this seems to be another homework.

What have you tried so far and where did you encounter problems?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(2,864 Views)

sorry!I made a mistake,The following picture shows the relationship is in need of conversion;

I refer  to the VI You gave me before;I started the next test , but that the number of intervals of each insert is a fixed value,The number of insert values can not reach a situation of increasing,And I looked over all the array vi,Does not seem to help,please give me some Proposal,thank you!Conversion relationship needs
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,855 Views)

Again: What have you tried and where did you encounter difficulties. Show us some thought process and solution attempts and we will guide you in the right direction. This is a help forum, not a homework service.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,849 Views)

Hi dfaweew,

it seems you need to do this:

- in the 1st iteration you take one element and append one zero.

- in the 2nd iteration you take the next two elements and append two zeros…

- in the 3rd iteration you take the next three elements and append three zeros…

Did you get the scheme?

As Christian said: start to code , attach your VI and tell us, where you run into problems with it!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(2,840 Views)

hello!

I 've used this vi to achieve functional ,As shown in FIG.but now i need to do this:

- in the 1st iteration you take four element and append four zero.

- in the 2nd iteration you take the next eight elements and append eight zeros…

- in the 3rd iteration you take the next sixteen elements and appendsixteen zeros….....Cycle....like show at Figure 3

I tried to achieve this by the way  in Figure 2.

But think of the shift register can not seem to realize the functions I want to achieve;and I also want to use Decimate 1D Array Function and Interleave 1D Arrays Function to achieve ,But still can not seem to find it;I now have no way;Please give me some valuable suggestions or tell me how to do,Best regards,

FIG 2fig 2fig 3

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,765 Views)

You should be ashamed to post code pictures with hidden an right-to-left wires. Next time attach the VI instead. You are also doing this way too complicated. Try to do it with a single loop and 25% of the current code. For the second problem, you can use the same counter but scale the value with powers of two.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,757 Views)

Thank you for your reply!you say do it with a single loop and 25% of the current code. can you Change my vi or attach your vi!It sounds easier said than done,Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,726 Views)