From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arquivo Executavel

Solved!
Go to solution

Boa tarde.

Recentemente criei um aplicativo que funciona com recursos da porta serial e paralela. Após criar o aplicativo executável, notei que os recursos das portas serial e paralela não funcionaram (já estava instalado o run-time engine). Vale lembrar que a máquina onde o aplicativo vai rodar não terá instalado o LabVIEW.

Instalei em seguida o NI Visa-engine, e então o recurso da porta serial funcionou,porém, ainda tenho o problema com a porta paralela.

Alguém poderia me dizer o que é necessário ser feito / instalado para usufruir dos recursos da porta paralela em um arquivo executável (application) onde não tem o LabVIEW instalado?

Obrigado.

Thiago Lima.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,526 Views)
Good afternoon.

Recently created an application that works with resources of the serial and parallel port. After creating the application executable, I noted that the resources of the serial and parallel ports did not work (already installed the run-time engine). Remember that the machine where the application will run does not have LabVIEW installed.

Then installed the NI-Visa engine, and then use the serial port worked, but I still have the problem with the parallel port.

Someone please tell me what must be done / installed to use the resources of the parallel port on an executable file (application) which is not installed LabVIEW?

Thank you.

Thiago Lima.
Message 2 of 3
(4,519 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Limatic
Você precisa incluir o VISA drivers para comunicação serial, como parte da criação da sua executável.

Este é encontrado nas propriedades do seu construir opções dentro do seu projeto.
Message 3 of 3
(4,518 Views)