LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications installed with NI device drivers

Solved!
Go to solution

I have purchased some applications that have been written totally in LabVIEW which also use NI PXI data acquisition boards.  Before installation, I installed the most recent NI device drivers.  I have discovered that over 70 applications have been installed with the drivers.  Where can I learn what each of these applications do?  I need this information because, in order for me to install the NI device drivers on my networked computers, I need to know what vulnerabilities to my local area network might be introduced with these applications.  Can anyone assist?  I'm attaching a list of the executables (*.exe) installed in the C:\Program Files\National Instruments\ folder only.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,055 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author USAARL

Hi USAARL,

I followed up with you over a private message. As mentioned, while we don't have all that you are asking for well documented at the moment, it's something we're actively addressing. We are plan to have this type of information documented and available to all users soon. Please follow up in the manner indicated in the private message.

Sanjay C.
Embedded Software Product Manager| National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,038 Views)