From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application

Hi all,

Would anyone do me the great favour and have a look at my first attempt on Labview programming just to see if you can see any errors or problems that I may have or to suggest any better ways of doing it.
I am currently waiting for some hardware to turn up so to make the programme work I have just placed in some random numbers to similate an input signal.
I am having a slight problem in wiring the actual mass flow graph could anyone assist and let us know the reason why.

Many thanks to you all.

Shane
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,381 Views)

Hi,
    If you can do a "Save with Options", "Development distribution" the sub-vi's that your code calls that isn't on our machine will all get saved together.

P.M.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,372 Views)
The actual mass flow graph seem to be wired (Actually, it is a mass flow chart).  Can you elaborate what kind of problem you're having?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,366 Views)
Hi, the architecture you've used is incredibly similar to one we use in our courses, so I think you're going along the correct lines.

Also, as altenbach says, the mass flow indicator is a chart, not a graph, so what are you trying to plot against what?

I'm assuming that thermometer.vi is actually the one from the course too (though with a name like thermometer it could be from anywhere!!), in which case, we can just use the attached demo one instead.

Thanks

Sacha Emery

National Instruments (UK)

// it takes almost no time to rate an answer Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,334 Views)
oops - missed attachment

Sacha Emery

National Instruments (UK)

// it takes almost no time to rate an answer Smiley Wink
0 Kudos