LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application of ptbypt vi's on data

Hello Crossrulz,

I would need your help here. I am working on a similar project but having trouble with ptbypt vi.s.

I am using ptby pt since the data to be dealt will be real time.

I am having trouble implementing ptbypt spectral measurements vi as well as filters in my vi.

Here is my attached VI.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,691 Views)

I'm obviously not Crossrulz, but I would suggest that you might have an easier time understanding the possible cause of your problem if you avoided the use of the Dynamic Data Type (DDT - blue wire).

Many of the express VI functions you're using have equivalents that work on arrays of numeric values or on scalar values in the Signal Processing palette (you've already used some of these, e.g. Power and Frequency Estimate.vi).

If you use only the orange array and scalar value wires, it will be easier to see when you have a single value and when you have an array of values. Then you can choose to use the Pt-by-Pt functions (for one value at a time) or the non-Pt-by-pt versions (when you have an array of data at each iteration).

Edit: I also attached the VI backsaved to 2018 (without changes) for those who might not have 2020 installed.

GCentral
Message 2 of 2
(1,622 Views)