LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application created cannot run on certain computers with presence of .net control in the program

I had designed a software and use some .net controls in front panel. The program is working fine with my computer which used to design the software. After application has been built, i installed it into another computer. However, the application cannot start . I tried it on 3rd computer and the application is just working fine. After i done some troubleshooting, i found that with the presence of .net controls in my program, the application wont start running on the 2nd computer. I believe the program is caused by .net controls. Can somebody teach me how to solve this problem? Do any others software that i need to be installed in the 2nd computer in order to use the .net controls. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,082 Views)

Yes. I did installed the .net framework. I dunno why the application wont work.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,044 Views)

I solved the problem where the application need to work with .net framework 3.5 for some computers due to the CLR version. Refer to this http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361H-01/lvconcepts/net_defaults/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,037 Views)