LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Web Server and Labview NXG (Lorawan)

Hi there. I`m trying to deal with LoRa technology and have faced some problems. If you know anything about next questions, just write down or send related links.
- There is an Actility cloud, where the data from sensors is being stored. Actility provides PUSH-POST technology to send data to application server. How can I deploy my own server using Labview, without 3d party platforms, where i can send data, and then catch it from platform using Labview. I was trying to publish Application Web Server in Labview 2017 and use this server for my WebVi project to share link with friends, but it wasn`t successful. 
- May I use SystemLink for my purpose? Is it a server, where data from Actility could be stored or not?
No files are attached, cause I`m just trying to understand it in theory at first. Thaks for your answers.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,406 Views)

So no 3rd party software at all? Or do you mean no paid 3rd party software? Not sure if this solution qualifies, as .NET framework is 3rd party...

A HTTP web server is a peace of cake in .NET:

Creating an efficient http web server for net microframework

Build Your Own Web Server

Simple C# Web Server

It is literally <5 .NET nodes, IIRC only one is needed. I've done it before for a RESTfull server, but I'll have to dig a bit to actually get that code.

.NET should work in NXG soon or right now.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,374 Views)

The problem is not about using third party services, but about the amount of time, that should be spend (or wasted) on studying how to use them. Maybe there is a "one click solution" to skip the transfer of data between Actility and another server or something like that. But thanks a lot for your answer.

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

So no 3rd party software at all? Or do you mean no paid 3rd party software? Not sure if this solution qualifies, as .NET framework is 3rd party...

A HTTP web server is a peace of cake in .NET:

Creating an efficient http web server for net microframework

Build Your Own Web Server

Simple C# Web Server

It is literally <5 .NET nodes, IIRC only one is needed. I've done it before for a RESTfull server, but I'll have to dig a bit to actually get that code.

.NET should work in NXG soon or right now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,371 Views)

@Morbiys wrote:

Maybe there is a "one click solution" to skip the transfer of data between Actility and another server or something like that. But thanks a lot for your answer.

Wouldn't that be 3rd party software, that you need to waste time on?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,368 Views)