LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Build Error 1003 LV 2009

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there, im using LV 2009 on a Linux (OpenSUSE 11.1, Gnome) machine and unfortunately i encounter this known Error when i try to Build an application. 

"Error 1003 occurred at AB_Application.lvclass: Open_Top_Level_VIs.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  The VI is not executable. Most likely the VI is broken or one of its subVIs cannot be located. Select File>>Open to open the VI and then verify that you are able to run it."

The existing topics couldnt solve my problem. Is there a way to pinpoint the (missing?) subVI that may cause this error or what other problems could have lead to that error?

Thanks in advance

KvanB

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,865 Views)

I have gotten errors like this... did you check the obvious, that your main VI is indeed executable? If you have built this executable before, I would go to the location on disk and delete that folder. Then try building again.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,812 Views)

Hi KvanB!

Maybe you will find a solution here:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/705C2ECA081F3C7986256C0F00559B02

Alexander E.

Applications Engineer

National Instrument Germany

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,783 Views)

I found the VI ("distcal_differential.vi") in a directory of the project file and i could open it without any errors.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,762 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JÞB

"Solved the problem" by contacting the creator of the project. For my applications this specific build is not neccessary.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,751 Views)