LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Append a Table Control

Hello All,

I am trying to capture three values of a DC motor at different voltages using Labview 2020. Say 2, 4 and 6 volts record attribute A, B and C. Then the data to be presented on the first row of a table control. The first cell displaying the sample number entered in a string control followed by the data. See attached example .png. There are multiple motors to collect data for. I would like the data to be appended to the table on the subsequent rows. This is part of a much larger program. So I built a separate vi to work with. I am using random number generators to simulate the data. This vi does collect the data and present it the way I want. Adding the subsequent lines is the problem. I know I need to add a second dimension to the array using a shift register..........This is where I am stuck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(888 Views)

Hi, 

I looked at your VI and tried to replicate similar functionality with your code with some changes in it. 
You could try to initialize a 2-D array and linked it to the shift register. The random numbers generated in the For Loop are then inserted the 2-D array using the "Insert Into Array" function, which later then passed into the shift register. I have also attached the code in the image file for your reference. 

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(800 Views)