LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone looking for Software Engineer(LabVIEW/C++) opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA?

Hello, my name is Nicholas Ricchiuto and I am looking for a Software Engineer (LabVIEW/C++) for a company in Pittsburgh Called Acutronic.  If you know of any Software Engineers looking for work, please pass along my information below, I could sure use your help.  Thank you very much!

-Nick

Nicholas Ricchiuto

B&V Stafffing Inc

724-933-5218

nicholasr@bvstaffing.com

ATE Software Engineer (Pittsburgh, PA –RIDC Park)You will be responsible for a challenging new product development. In this role you will implementcomplex automated test algorithms and data acquisition software for inertial sensors and MEMS(micro-electro-mechanical systems) inertial devices.Your roles/responsibilities will include:Translate marketing inputs into detailed requirements and planning documentsDesign, code, debug, document and maintain software code in LabVIEW and C/C++/C#.Plan and execute software releasesPlan and accomplish goals relying on experience and judgment Your qualifications/skills should include:BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field; MS preferred7+ years experience in automation, data acquisition, or related software developmentExperience with National Instruments LabVIEW, Test Stand, and related toolsExperience developing user interfaces with National Instruments toolsExperience with defect tracking, configuration management and version control toolsKnowledge of C, C++, and real time operating system functionality a plusFamiliarity with all aspects of automation engineering including mechanical, electrical, controls, andinstrumentation disciplinesExperience with serial communication and networks in generalExperience integrating automation systemsGood knowledge of computer hardware and systemsUnderstanding of software process issuesFamiliarity with SCRUM or other agile software development a plusExperience in testing inertial sensors a plusMust be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,224 Views)
Please post this to the LabVIEW Job Openings board.
Message 2 of 2
(2,220 Views)