LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone has LabVIEW program to save Tektronix DPO2024 waveform to disk?

I read some previous posts, but still not sure how to save the capture waveform to disk. How to extract the voltage div and amplitude from the waveform?

Anyone have LabVIEW program to save data of Tektronix DPO2024 to share?

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,037 Views)

Just use the drivers that NI already made for you.  I am mostly sure that the waveform download is in there.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,973 Views)

The waveform save to disk is not in the driver. I hope I don't need to repeat again from scratch :(.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,965 Views)

The driver gives you a waveform.  Sow do you want to save the data?  If TDMS, then just use the TDMS Write with the waveform directly.  If a delimited text file, there is the Export Waveforms To Text File.vi.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,956 Views)

Thanks, however, the time stamp of the obtained waveform from the example doesn't correspond to the reading in the oscilloscope. The time 0 in the example starts from the first point of the waveform, while in the oscilloscope, the time 0 starts from the trigger.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,954 Views)