LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody has best way to zoom in and zoom out large size image

As my subject, the process is as the fast as perfecter. and I know picture has a property node , names "zoom " function.

but that is not my goal, because I want to save the zoom in/out image as a new image data.

from labVIEW property created "zoom in or zoom out(and image quality loses much)" image, the created new image data is all the same original image input data. namely, zoom function is to show us only. image data hasn't be any changed.

and I have made a subVI to zoom in/out image (can change image data), but as it faces large size image, the process time needs much..... 

do you know any best way ? thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,488 Views)

You can create an invoke node for the picture control and use the Get Image method. This will return an image of the control as it looks after you've zoomed in.

Also, you can try using the attached VI which is fairly optimized.

tst,

I cann't use "invoke node" to get that image , you think, as the image bigger than my screen, should I lose some thing ? Smiley Very Happy but your sample is great helping me.  thank you very much. no matter its process velocity or its quality ,all are perfect. I think it is the best way to reach that.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,474 Views)