cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying behavior LV 2018

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi billko

If I understand the issue correctly, you can try to turn it off from Tools>>Options...>>Front Panel>>Front Panel Grid section and turn off the "Enable panel grid alignment. Screenshot attached.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(647 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author billko

@billko wrote:

I know this was first implemented in LV 2016.  I also know there was a way to turn it off.  I just can't remember how.

Are you referring to 'LiveDrag=False' ?

see: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview-2016-new-improvments-to-selecting-moving-and-resizing/m-p/3...

Message 12 of 15
(638 Views)

Hi Uli, 

I think that might be the one!  

Thanks!

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(619 Views)

@UliB wrote:

@billko wrote:

I know this was first implemented in LV 2016.  I also know there was a way to turn it off.  I just can't remember how.

Are you referring to 'LiveDrag=False' ?

see: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview-2016-new-improvments-to-selecting-moving-and-resizing/m-p/3...

YES!!!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(614 Views)

@Hamlet23 wrote:

Hi billko

If I understand the issue correctly, you can try to turn it off from Tools>>Options...>>Front Panel>>Front Panel Grid section and turn off the "Enable panel grid alignment. Screenshot attached.

Regards,

I'm sorry, but that's not what I'm looking for.  I understand that I have not given you enough information to work with, so I'm not faulting you.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(610 Views)