LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing... the LabVIEW 2017 Beta Program

The enrollment period for the LabVIEW 2017 Beta program has closed.  To those who signed up, thank you for your time and effort in testing.  To those who missed it, look for future opportunities to test our software.

Greetings,

You are invited to register to participate in the LabVIEW 2017 Platform Beta Program.

You can register by visiting http://www.ni.com/beta and selecting "LabVIEW 2017" from the list of beta programs.  Please be sure and enter your complete address information in Western characters.  All customers outside the United States will have to pass Export Compliance as defined here.

Please complete the profile questions to help us understand your experience and use cases with LabVIEW.  This information can be critical in whether we accept you into the Beta program or not so more information is better.  Make sure you agree to the Terms and Conditions (T&C) of the beta program so that you can complete your registration.

After you register, please be patient while the beta coordinator processes your application.  You will be notified if you have been approved. Registration does not necessarily guarantee you a position in the beta program. Determination of acceptance into the program is up to the sole discretion of National Instruments.

We will have a private section of the Discussion Forums set up for beta users to discuss the beta version of the LabVIEW 2017 Platform. All questions or comments regarding a LabVIEW product that is in beta must be discussed in this private forum.  Make sure and include your forum alias in your application.  This will allow us to more easily grant your access to the LabVIEW Beta forum page.

Thank you for your interest in helping us test LabVIEW.

Lisa Ely

LabVIEW Beta Coordinator

National Instruments

Message 1 of 9
(8,951 Views)

LabVIEW 2017 isn't in the list of beta programs on http://www.ni.com/beta

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(8,310 Views)

I see it in the pull-down menu.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(8,284 Views)

Hi Paul,

I am able to see it.  Are you logged in to your ni.com account first? 

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(8,282 Views)

I am logged in.  This is what I see:

beta.png

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(8,266 Views)

That is odd because I see it just fine above LabWindows.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(8,264 Views)

Hi Paul,

I figured it out.  You are already signed up and approved for the LabVIEW 2017 Beta.  That's why you don't see it in the list to sign up.  If you click on "Beta programs you are currently registered for:" you should see LabVIEW 2017 in the list.  If you don't see it there, message me at labview.beta@ni.com and we'll continue this discussion offline.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(8,255 Views)

Hi

where could I find forum for Beta LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(7,516 Views)

Hi,

I'll send you a private message.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(7,510 Views)