LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the LabVIEW 2012 Platform Beta Program

Greetings,

You are invited to register for participation in the LabVIEW 2012 Platform beta program.

You can register by visiting http://www.ni.com/beta and selecting "LabVIEW 2012 Platform" from the list of beta programs.  Please be sure and enter your complete address information in Western characters.  All customers outside the United States will have to pass Export Compliance as defined here.

Please complete the profile questions to help us understand your experience and use cases with LabVIEW.  Make sure you agree to the T&C of the beta program so that you can complete your registration.

After you register, please be patient for the beta coordinators to process your application.  You will be notified once you have been approved. Registration does not necessarily guarantee you a position in the beta program.  Determination of acceptance into the program is up to the sole discretion of National Instruments.

We will have a private section of the Discussion Forums on NI Developer's Exchange set up for beta users to discuss the beta version of the LabVIEW 2012 Platform.

We eagerly await your registration.  Thank you for your invaluable help in assisting us design and test LabVIEW.

Lisa Ely

LabVIEW Beta Coordinator

Message 1 of 15
(10,334 Views)

Cat Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(8,515 Views)

i would also like to join

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(8,035 Views)

@mjaugustin wrote:

i would also like to join

Did you actually read the post?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(8,022 Views)

Hi

I read the post of Lisa Ely  and went through the links provided in the post.

I just replied here to see whether it is a serious one.

I am not  100% clear  about what this forum actually do, but I am glad to participate in LabVIEW2012 beta programe

I have been working with LabVIEW for the last five years and benefited much by its power . 

In my initial days of working with LabVIEW your posts to my queries helped me a lot and I consider you as my 'LabVIEW  GURU' means LABVIEW teacher

Are you also a part of this forum

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(7,963 Views)

@mjaugustin wrote:

Hi

I read the post of Lisa Ely  and went through the links provided in the post.

Why would you think it's not a "serious" one? Do you think NI jokes about releases of LabVIEW? Your reason makes no sense.

I am not  100% clear  about what this forum actually do, but I am glad to participate in LabVIEW2012 beta programe

You registered for the NI forums in 2008 and you still don't know the purpose of this forum? It's the LabVIEW forum. You know, for asking questions about LabVIEW. Like the 30 or so that you've posted. Moderators can also post general announcements like the one posted by Lisa.

If you want to participate, follow the instructions as indicated in the post. Register for the beta program, and if you are accepted, you will be given access to the page where you can download the beta, and access to the LabVIEW 2012 Beta forum. Any questions/comments related to the LabVIEW 2012 Beta must be posted in the LabVIEW 2012 Beta forum. Do not post questions/comments regarding the LabVIEW 2012 Beta in this general LabVIEW forum.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(7,935 Views)

mjaugustin wrote:

If a post is (1) pinned to the top of the forum and is (2) authored by a user with a blue name (such as Lisa), it is (1) considered important and {2} comes directly from within National Instruments. Unless the date is April first, it will be serious. 😉

@mjaugustin wrote:

Are you also a part of this forum

How can I possibly post here unless I am part of the forum?

If you are asking if I am part of the beta, I cannot answer this because this is not public information. It could be yes, maybe, no, both, or anything in-between. 😄

Message 7 of 15
(7,912 Views)

ok....

I have been to different NI forums and I am hearing first time NI inviting members to paticipate beta version of their new product

Any how I am convinced now and glad to participate in it Smiley Happy

Thanks for you  post

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(7,853 Views)

Smiley Happy

Thanks a lot

Now I am clear....

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(7,852 Views)

I like to enter in beta testing LabVIEW 2012 team (I was in the last releases). I do not find it in the list !

Yours DORU

Prof.dr. Doru Ursutiu

IAOE President

http://www.online-engineering.org

University "Transylvania" of Brasov

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(6,282 Views)