LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing.... The LabVIEW 2013 Platform Beta Program

Greetings,

You are invited to register to participate in the LabVIEW 2013 Platform Beta Program.

You can register by visiting http://www.ni.com/beta and selecting "LabVIEW 2013 Platform" from the list of beta programs.  Please be sure and enter your complete address information in Western characters.  All customers outside the United States will have to pass Export Compliance as defined here.

Please complete the profile questions to help us understand your experience and use cases with LabVIEW.  This information can be critical in whether we accept you into the Beta program or not so more information is better.  Make sure you agree to the Terms and Conditions (T&C) of the beta program so that you can complete your registration.

After you register, please be patient for the beta coordinators to process your application.  You will be notified once you have been approved. Registration does not necessarily guarantee you a position in the beta program. Determination of acceptance into the program is up to the sole discretion of National Instruments.

We will have a private section of the Discussion Forums on NI Developer's Exchange set up for beta users to discuss the beta version of the LabVIEW 2013 Platform.

Thank you for your interest in helping us design and test LabVIEW.

Lisa Ely

LabVIEW Beta Coordinator

Message 1 of 26
(9,533 Views)

If you are looking for ways to make it harder to find the button to accept the terms and conditions, especially on a mobile phone, I have a few suggestions.  Not many since it looks like you guys did a pretty good job already!  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 26
(9,523 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:

If you are looking for ways to make it harder to find the button to accept the terms and conditions, especially on a mobile phone, I have a few suggestions.  Not many since it looks like you guys did a pretty good job already!  Smiley Wink

It does not even need to be a seperate selection buried elsewhere. the [Submit] button could simply be renamed to [I accept all terms and conditions] with a link to the "terms and conditions" to the left of the button. KISS! 😄

Message 3 of 26
(9,466 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@Darin.K wrote:

It does not even need to be a seperate selection buried elsewhere. the [Submit] button could simply be renamed to [I accept all terms and conditions] with a link to the "terms and conditions" to the left of the button. KISS! 😄

I agree with you both.  I'll put this on my "wish list".

Thanks for the feedback!

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(9,384 Views)

Is it just LV2K13 SDK that's available or is the Vision Acquisition stuff in beta too (I noticed it asks what components you use)?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(8,442 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Is it just LV2K13 SDK that's available or is the Vision Acquisition stuff in beta too (I noticed it asks what components you use)?

I'm sorry, but we can't answer specific questions about the beta to customers not in the beta program.  If you are interested in applying to be in the beta, we welcome you to do so. 

Regards,

Lisa Ely

LabVIEW Beta Coordinator

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(8,353 Views)

Hi,

Some Developer Suite 2013 disks have just arrived on my desk, so I assume the beta is now over.

I have had a bit of a look but can't seem to find the usual 'Whats new in LV2013' information. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(7,595 Views)

Hi Phil,

The LabVIEW is not over so we have not released LabVIEW 2013. 

Regards,

Lisa Ely

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(7,591 Views)

@Phil_ wrote:

Hi,

Some Developer Suite 2013 disks have just arrived on my desk, so I assume the beta is now over.

I have had a bit of a look but can't seem to find the usual 'Whats new in LV2013' information. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Developer Suite 2013 DS1?  That is your LabVIEW 2012 SP1.  LabVIEW 2013 is likely to be released during NI Week (based on history).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(7,588 Views)

It has 2013 written all over it...

So, LV2012 SP1 = Developer Suite 2013 DS1?

2013.PNG

Message 10 of 26
(7,579 Views)