From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog waveform measurements

Forgot to add the attachment.
Tim
GHSP
Message 21 of 24
(562 Views)

Dear aeastet,

Thanks for the continuous support. You really teached me more than what i expected. I have few questions.

1) In pulse measurements, the reference values you gave as a cluster input are constant and if my waveform captured from the oscilloscope just changes little bit in magnitude high and low levels say 2 to 2.4 then when i run the vi, error telling waveform does not contain enough edges to perform the measurement occurs. So how can i rectify this problem?

2) The part where we are finding the area of the pulse that gave good average for A and B values contains a divide by 3.7 for low pulse and 3 for high pulse and then negated from pulse center. What does that 3.7 and 3 signifies?

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(545 Views)

1) In pulse measurements, the reference values you gave as a cluster input are constant and if my waveform captured from the oscilloscope just changes little bit in magnitude high and low levels say 2 to 2.4 then when i run the vi, error telling waveform does not contain enough edges to perform the measurement occurs. So how can i rectify this problem?

2) The part where we are finding the area of the pulse that gave good average for A and B values contains a divide by 3.7 for low pulse and 3 for high pulse and then negated from pulse center. What does that 3.7 and 3 signifies?

For the first part I would guess that the data has changed size a little. If you can send the data I can look at making the vi more robust. I only had one set of data to work with so it is always easy to get it to work on one data set.

For the second question the 3.7 and the 3 allow for me to take an average value of the high and low value with out the overshoot being included. I am getting the center of the high and low areas.

Does this answer the question?

Tim
GHSP
Message 23 of 24
(536 Views)

Dear aeastet,

First of all very sorry for the late response. Am not in LabVIEW task for the past 10 days. I will check out and update you as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for the continuous support.

Regards,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(501 Views)