Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog waveform measurements

SanRac wrote:

I was also curious about the results.

Thanks for the update.

Dear Santosh,

I used to update then and there immediately. But during these holidays - Christmas, New Year and Pongal, i can't able to login much. Thanks a lot for your support. Expecting your help in my next waveform processing also during next week.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(997 Views)

Dear Aeastet, Santhosh, Craig and All,

How are you? Thanks for all your timely help. Here comes the last headache of this type of analog waveform measurement. We need to calculate the values of A,B,Ht,Hr,Tf,Tr(Rise and fall time),Y. I calcualted the value of A. I also calculated B but don't know whether its the right one. Kindly suggest how to calculate for the value of B and also the remaining parameters.

Thanks,
Mathan

Message Edited by Mathan on 02-19-2010 05:00 AM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(952 Views)
Do you have some data and some code for me to work with?
Tim
GHSP
Message 13 of 24
(945 Views)

Dear aeastet,

Thanks for looking into this. I have attached the wf.vi file in the previous post which contains the waveform data. Is there any problem in opening it?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(924 Views)
Looking at the picture that you have supplied. I am not sure what Y is. Could you give the the criteria that you are using to select these points?
Tim
GHSP
Message 15 of 24
(904 Views)
Do you have to do this for every peak also?
Tim
GHSP
Message 16 of 24
(900 Views)
This vi does A, B, Hr and Hf. I can help get some of the other stuff when I understand what you are looking for. I tried to add comments so that you would follow what I did.
Tim
GHSP
Message 17 of 24
(891 Views)
That was a big big big support. Thanks a lot. Let me give some time to go through it and will post here soon.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(871 Views)

Dear aeastet,

Thanks a lot for your continuous support. The value of y can be calculated as 0.1*(A-B). I do not have to find these values for every peak. Just one time with the first one. The pass criteria for Hf and Hr should be less than the value of y and the vi you attached shows the exact result. Thanks for the timely help.

For the values of Tf and Tr (Rise and Fall time), 10% and 90% are the inputs. So in the falling edge and rising edge we need to calculate the value of 10% and 90% find out the difference in x axis values from both of them. Is it possible to use Transition measurements.vi to find out this one. Please help me in completing this.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(848 Views)
Here is the rest. Sorry I did nto get it on one window. I hope that it makes since to you. If you have any questions please let me know.
Tim
GHSP
Message 20 of 24
(833 Views)