From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog read Daqmx error 50103 occurred at DAQmx Start Task

As the .vi file I try to read analog input to my algorithm. Then I still stuck with error only on Daqmx. Now I used 1 sample on demand, differential type. Please help me to solve this solution. I used NI-USB6009 but still cannot be work. Ai0,Ai1

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,983 Views)

For myself, I prefer to never use Express VIs if I can avoid them, as they hide/obscure what is being done (for example, why use a Formula node for such a simple operation?).  

Does your code work if you diagram-disable one of the two While loops so that you are only trying to read from a single DAQmx device?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,954 Views)

You have two tasks trying to access the same circuitry on the card (the mux and ADC).  That is simply not allowed.  You need to combine your two loops and use a single task to read the DAQ channels.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,946 Views)

But not the same port,(AI0,AI1) and the if we cut one loop out. Sure it work. we just need something to read 0-5 volt with two chanel.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,936 Views)
It's the same ADC! The error has been discussed countless times and the solution is always the same - use one task with both channels.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,920 Views)