LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog play back and ptbypt features

Solved!
Go to solution

In the following example I am reading a tdms file and then processign the data using point by point palettes.

I want to change the part of reading the data into "analog input analog output" model, that can read from the file to the MyDAX so I could take sample by sample from the mydax and insert it into my loop.

Or - I can handle with only analog input (from a sensor for example or any digital signal) all the time while inserting only  one sample each iteration.

I need examples for that, and I need your help.

I have tried to upload the data file (the tdms file) but its extension is not compatible with the options you offer to attach.

Thanks,

Hanan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,175 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hanan-Grisha

Hi again..

I didn`t get any answe - Please, it is so urgent !.

Hanan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,146 Views)

Well, you marked this thread as solved so that would indicate to most people that you no longer need help. If that is incorrect, use the 'Options' button to change it.

I also find your description and VI (especially) confusing. What is a MyDax? Do you really mean MyDAQ? Where is there any DAQ in the VI you posted? Please clean up the VI's block diagram. With wires going every which way, it is very hard to read.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,130 Views)

I have solved the problem by myself.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,093 Views)