LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog output Complex Signal

Solved!
Go to solution

Wow amazing another super code. I m trying to build those waveform to be able to be analysed on physical oscilloscope  using DAQ to generate the analogue output also I will create a mathematical expression to calculate the area under the curve of the exponential I'm really thankful for your help this is my email send me a message gustavo_dossantos@hotmail.co.uk

I'm sorry I'm not very bright like you I tried to run your code using DAQ and was showing the following error if could have a look will be amazing 

thanks lot from London 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(442 Views)

As a good starting point (after some tutorials and some DAQmx RTFM 😉 ) is the shipped example 

Voltage - Continious Output.vi

(Try to avoid the express vis, they hide too much ...)

replace the the output Array creation for loop with my vi, build a 2D array of dbl from the outputs and change the Anaolg 1d Wfm Nch NSamp  to Analog 2D DBL NChan NSamp

PS: Ask the moderator to remove your email from your post....    and you can use the forum to send private messages 😉

(sometimes I answer them .... )

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(427 Views)

This will sound really stupid  but I did not understand yours step that you said sorry my brain is really slow 

thanks a lot 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(420 Views)

Hi there thanks a lot for your helping and advice I manage to have those signals output 

I would like to say thank to everybody that took a look on my project and NI  for this space to 

help others thank you lot 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(413 Views)