cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog Input/Output Palette Missing

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello!

I have LV 8.6 installed to my PC with XP OS and my card is 6024E. I've notice that the analog input/output palette is not showing up or missing. I've tried the search but no luck. Traditional NI Daq 7.4.4 is currently installed.

One Step At A Time, Maybe Two...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,122 Views)
What does MAX see?
-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,121 Views)

Here's what I'm looking for as well as the output palette. These shows in the other PC without problem so I don't know what I've missed during my software installation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,096 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author KowdTek

Try reinstalling from the Device Driver CD/DVD and make sure you have Traditional DAQ selected.

You did say that you had NI-DAQ 7.4.4 installed.  But if it was done before installing LabVIEW, then LabVIEW won't see it.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 02-27-2009 12:17 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,094 Views)

The drivers was installed after the LV but I'm not aware that Traditional DAQ supposed to be selected during the inatallation.

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,088 Views)

I too don't have an Analog Input/Output Palette but I don't have the option to select "Traditional DAQ."  I've looked through the features and cant find it.

Features.jpg

Is my version (8.6.1) not have a "Traditional DAQ" option?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,937 Views)

Check the 4th post of this thread, that fixed my problem.

Goodluck!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,935 Views)

i am using labview 12.0 on XP OS.even after reinstalling the drivers ,i am not getting the analog input/output palette in the function palette.i am using NI-PCI 6221.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,457 Views)

Traditional DAQ isn't shipped with LabVIEW 12.  I'm not even sure if it is even supported, to be honest.  Use DAQmx instead.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,446 Views)

yup,fixed up the problem.Its DAQmx...

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,437 Views)