LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm & Event Qery Error

I have an application with LV & DSC 8. I've created a project with libraries and shared variables. A VI is designed to retrieve Alarms and Events from citadel database using "Alarm & Event Query.vi". When I run the VI, this function has an error with this error source: "HIST_RunAlarmQueryCORE.vi, IAK_SHARED:  (Hex 0x8ABC700F) Invalid argument(s)."

and one more problem with my citadel database is, when I configure the database in ODBC(data source), and hint the OK button, the ODBC window goes to a non responding state and I should end the process, then my ODBC has a problem.

I can't understand where these problems come from. I really appreciate any suggestion.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,287 Views)

Please see the below link for further discussion.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=198179

Rob

National Instruments | Northern California
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,267 Views)
You get that error if the database URL is not correct.  You can't leave that control blank.

You can see the name of the database you are using by right-clicking on the shared variable library (not the shared variable) and selecting "Properties".
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,249 Views)
Oh thanks, It was just a mistake using database name! But this error already exists when I open Variable manager, it doesn't progress completely to show all the libraries and variables, it stops with an error dialog box pompt:

Error -1967362038 occurred at ni_tagger_lv_GetMonadClass.vi
Possible reason(s):
IAK_SHARED:  (Hex 0x8ABC700A) Not found.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,235 Views)