LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent 6030A with 59511A Relay Accessory Drivers

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I'm using an Agilent 6030A power supply with a 59511A relay accessory used to swich polarity. I've been able to install the 6030A drivers, however there isn't any VIs or drivers I can find for wither the 59511A or the 6030A used to send commands to the relay accssory. The Keysight website does not have any drivers for the 59511A unit, can anyone tell me where I can find the VIs used to send commands the 59511A unit?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,921 Views)

Hello JForonda

I researched our third party instruments driver network( ni.com/idnet ) but unfortunately, I was unable to find the drivers for the 59511A Polarity Reversal Relay Device. 

Usually the companies of these products are responsible for releasing their drivers, therefore the next step I would suggest you to follow, would be to reach to KEYSIGHT Technologies support and ask them if there is such a driver. 

As a last resource you could always build your own drivers by following the steps on the below link: 

http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/library/instrument_driver_guidelines.htm

Kind regards,
Vasileios

Vasileios T
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,868 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JForonda

@JForonda wrote:

Hi, I'm using an Agilent 6030A power supply with a 59511A relay accessory used to swich polarity. I've been able to install the 6030A drivers, however there isn't any VIs or drivers I can find for wither the 59511A or the 6030A used to send commands to the relay accssory. The Keysight website does not have any drivers for the 59511A unit, can anyone tell me where I can find the VIs used to send commands the 59511A unit?

The operating manual can be found here on the Keysight website. Pages 31 to 35 have the commands you are looking for. Use VISA Write and VISA Read to send these commands and read back from your equipment.

Ben64

Message 3 of 3
(2,857 Views)