From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent 35670A Application development

Hi, is there any Agilent 35670A dynamic signal analyzer users here? I need it for automated FFT analysis. I hope there is someone can share programming experience with this instrument. It is really complicated equipment. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,906 Views)
If you're looking for the driver, go to the Instrument Driver Network and do a search for it. A native LabVIEW driver is available. If you are looking for application help, I can't really help you. I've used other DSA's but not this model.
Message 2 of 5
(2,895 Views)
In addition to the LabVIEW driver that you can download here, there are a few examples that install with the driver that will hopefully be good starting points. I also am not familiar with your instrument, but hopefully the examples help.

Logan S.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,883 Views)
I have the instrument drivers. DSA is too complicated for me at this moment. I am not sure about how to take valide measurements yet. For example, do I need to add additional resistor to match the instrument impedance? I need some courage from people have used the similiar instrument.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,880 Views)
Well I did some reading in the Agilent 35670A Operator's Guide, and it looks like for every type of measurement you can take with this device there is instructions on how to connect signals. For example, in the first chapter about connecting rotating machinery, it recommends that you configure your connection with additional AC coupling. Depending on the measurement that you will be taking, you may need to do some impedance matching. However until someone who has used the instrument posts to this discussion forum, the best place to find more information on how to connect signals to it will likely be the reference manual or Agilent. Any other 35670A users out there?

Logan S.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,862 Views)