LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting Frequency Span from SpreedSheet

Hi,

I want to know how this can be done I have tried several times using the "read from spreedsheet" vi in labview and I can not get it to read correctly. I want to be able read from an excel spreadsheet which will then set the span and center freuqeny correctly. I have attached a VI that wasvmade by "Jared_B" and not by me. However, I am using his because its very simple. I hope someone can steer me in the right direction for reading and writing to excel spreedsheets would be a major break through for me.

Thank You
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,297 Views)
You are going to have to explain what the problem is. In the code you attached, there is no read from spreadsheet. If you are trying to read from some specific file, it would help if you attached that file. Also, Read From Spreadsheet does not mean Read From Excel. Spreadsheet refers to tab or comma separated text file. Reading from native Excel files is completely different and requires the use of ActiveX.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,292 Views)
I see, how would I go about doing that? I see my mistake then. So if i wanted to specifically use excel spreedsheet it requires activex? hmmm...would I have to program labview?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,288 Views)
You can check the Excel board for example code and links to examples.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,282 Views)