cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding dependency conflicts Ver 2009 f3

Solved!
Go to solution

conflict7b.png

Ok the pic is what you have seen before. I snagged a better capture program for this rig. Feels like I'm back on a 386sx. sigh...

-That was a very effective screen shot by the way. 🙂

-So is there a way to find out why Labview thinks these dependencies will cause conflicts with "items" in the project?

Message 21 of 23
(284 Views)

Yes, Last time you saved them the mnu files got saved to point to the wrong location.  (Had you not moved the driver out of instr.lib\ it wouldn't have happened.

Either save the driver again or just delete the driver and re-install it in the right location and leave it there.

By the way, it really is a pleasure to work with a new developer that listens to advice! Kudos that.  I'd have you whipped into shape in no time if you were just a cube wall away!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 22 of 23
(281 Views)

Thanks

In other area's, I have appreciated how much work it takes to get where you are with LabView. It's hard to pour your wisdom into the cup of a student which is already completely full of themselves. I am sure I will post other questions from time to time. It helps when the teacher is as you are, and willing to impart knowledge.

I shall follow your earlier instructions to correct the drivers. Thanks again 🙂

Message 23 of 23
(274 Views)