LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding USI components

Good day

Here is my issue I have a program that records sensors the program functions as was intended, the data is saved in TDMS format.

The thing is that my associates only have LabView runtime installed, and the program requires the LabView USI components, and the compiled executable does not contain the USI components.

Is there any way to add the USI Components to the system or to include then when creating an executable , as our IT will not allow the an installer to be run from an unsigned source to make it a trusted application.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(601 Views)

@n3ow wrote:

Good day

Here is my issue I have a program that records sensors the program functions as was intended, the data is saved in TDMS format.

The thing is that my associates only have LabView runtime installed, and the program requires the LabView USI components, and the compiled executable does not contain the USI components.

Is there any way to add the USI Components to the system or to include then when creating an executable , as our IT will not allow the an installer to be run from an unsigned source to make it a trusted application.

Thank you

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/error-2560-quot-LabVIEW-cannot-load-the-USI-components-quot/td-p/17...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(589 Views)