From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding DAQmx measurements to multicolumn listbox or tree

Hi all,

i have 128 thermocouples to taking measurements instantly, i would like to ask you to do that;

i want to buid a multicolumn listbox or tree to insert all of to measurements, channel colour, and the thermocouple which can see on waveform graph by thicking and the vertical scroolbar at the same time. 

first screen is builded by myself and the second screen has been taken from the signal express. can you please advise or show me an example to build this kind of mixed listbox or tree

1st.JPG

123.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,031 Views)

The second image looks like a tree with horizontal and vertical lines enabled and in the child the data is added

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,028 Views)

Hi Oserbetci,

@Oserbetci wrote:

can you please advise or sen me an example to build this kind of mixed listbox

You can use a multicolumn listbox to create such an UI…

• You can set (background) colors for single cells.
  • You can show different symbols in front of the first column.
  • You can change all cell items as needed…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,021 Views)

thank you for your answer,

do you have any example to see enable the horizontal and vertical lines and the adding data's to tree?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,013 Views)

You can install the Qcontrol toolkit from vipm and see its example for tree and other examples to add item to tree and lines can be enabled with right click and visible them

Qcontrol.png

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(990 Views)