From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actualizacion de Matrices

Hola, soy nueva en Labview. A ver si me pueden ayudar, cualquier comentario es bien recibido.

Tengo la duda: si tengo dos matrices con n numero de filas y dos columnas independientes que se inicializan con el mismo numero random de datos, en el primer ciclo la matrix de memoria cataloga la fila de mejor valor y la mantiene en la matriz, al siguiente ciclo si se sensa un mejor dato se sustituye.

No logro entender como hacer eso, les anexo lo que llevo u.u cualquier apoyo sería genial.

Muchas gracias.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,625 Views)

translated by google:

Hi, I'm new to Labview. Let's see if I can help, any comment is welcome. I have a question: If I have two arrays with n number of rows and two separate columns that are initialized with the same random number data in the first cycle of the memory matrix row lists the best value and keeps it in the matrix, the next cycle if better data is sensed replaced. I do not quite understand how to do that, which led Annex uu them any support would be great. Thank you very much.

Your Vi is just a random collection of code fragments that have little to do with the question.

In general, you would simply keep the 2D array in a shift register initialized with a 2D array of the desired size and replace elements as needed. I don't think you need any of the local variables but you probably need an outer while loop.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,618 Views)

Que tal daidai555,

Te envío un ejemplo de como pudieras hacer la revisión de las matrices y la modificación de los datos.

Cualquier pregunta quedo a la orden

Saludos

Juan Arguello Director Support Services @NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,548 Views)