From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActiveX Web Browser - Problem finding the FormElement

Hello everybody

I'am trying to build a application that navigates through a website, filling some form and click in the buttons to access the information of an equipment. The objective is to fill the form "N. do CA", press the button "Consultar" and then press the button "Detalhar" automatically to see take to a page containing information's about an equipment. The second step is to get the theses infos and export to a text file. My problem is to find the "Detalhar" button, I'am not finding it even putting the id name. I attached a print screen of the website point the form and the buttons and the code in LV.

Forum NI.png

I need help to understand why I cannot find the button.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,486 Views)

Have you looked at the source code of that particular webpage?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,446 Views)

Hi, yes I have looked at the source code of this website. We on access in the first time the "Detalhar" button doesn't appear in the code, only after you do fill the form "N. do CA" and search using the "Consultar" button.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,436 Views)

Then you have to duplicate the actions they want.

They have written their website that way.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,434 Views)

Yep, I thought it would work that way but I couldn't implement this. Do you have an idea on how do that in the code? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,428 Views)

Sorry. I haven't used the ActiveX for Web browser for anything beyond simple web browsing.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,414 Views)