LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActiveX Controls fail under LV8.6 (mscomct2.ocx)

Hi,

I have trouble using the MonthView control under LV8.6.1 . While trying to insert the control a message appears telling (trying to translate it to english):

"Error... No license for using this class"

I have installed LV7.1 too on my PC, trying the same under LV7.1 everything is working! ....confusing....

Please help, I tryed the search function in this and several other forums without finding an answer.........................

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,592 Views)
Message 2 of 6
(2,590 Views)

Thanks for your excellent aswers, mathan!Smiley Wink That's the way how to solve problems, yeah!!

Sorry for double-posting, I forgot I told already that its working under LV7.1

The reason for two user accounts: one private, one bussiness account

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,581 Views)

Sarcasm won't get you much sympathy. Mathan is just trying to make sure that people (like me) who try to respond to threads can get all the information in one place. All too often posters make multiple posts with bits and pieces and we don't know all the information, or even where to respond.

For the same of the discussion, let's keep it in one place, and that is your original thread. 

Message 4 of 6
(2,561 Views)

OK, sorry for my sarcasm, I don't want to annoy mathan on so. else.

The answer '...use the search function before posting' might sometimes be entitled, but I tryed this before (forum, I-Net etc.)

without finding a solution.

So let's get along again. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,548 Views)

smercurio_fc wrote:

Sarcasm won't get you much sympathy. Mathan is just trying to make sure that people (like me) who try to respond to threads can get all the information in one place.

Smiley Happy Thanks a lot Smercurio. You have clearly explained my mindset.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,519 Views)