From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of LabVIEW build application installer during its installation

Hey Guys ,

I hope you all are doing fine . So I have developed application in LabVIEW and build Installer for it . But I want this application should ask for activation code/license key during installation . I have installed Third Party Licensing and Activation Toolkit for it . So my idea is my application will give one code to user and then user can ask Activation code/license key from provider of this application by providing them that code . Application Provider will have an application that will generate license key for code and this code will be given to application user . then our application should also ability to check whether this activation key is correct or not and then will move to complete installing on basis of it. if you guys have done anything related to it . you guys can help or give idea.

Thanks,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(753 Views)

I believe that if you look in NIPM, it shows tools that you can use for non-standard builds, like including and running batch files, etc.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(726 Views)