LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquisition of analog signal with PCI-9820

Hi,

I have a PCI-9820 card and i've to do a continuous acquisition but after that i have to apply a 60MHZ frequency double internal and also do a kind of trigger so i can in a waveform chart a capture of this .

My questions are how i can apply the frequency to my signal ,and also how can i do the triggering ? 

Thank you for any informations

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(2,529 Views)

Hi nasnas1,

I checked your acquisition card, it seems to not be a card from NI. So I'll have a limited support. What version of LabVIEW and kind of drivers are you using ?

I don't understand your question. Your card is a input device, how can you apply a frequency to the input signal ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,500 Views)

Hi Sebastien,

thank you for your response , yes exactly it's not a card from Ni it's from ADLINK , I'm using a 2017 version of LabVIEW and a DAQ-LVIEW plus-64bit driver ,but in the datasheet it says that it works with DAQPilot . However it works with the DAQ-LVIEW .

Actually I'm trying to do approximately the same thing as an interface already made which i have only the excutable version.

I will try to explain better : the input of the card is connected to a probe which allows me to acquire the signal of a magnetic field, after that in labview i have to do the continous acquisition of signal , and apply to that a 60MHz frequency in double internal which is 120Mhz.

please find attached the block diagram and the interface.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,493 Views)

Any Help or suggestion Please i would be so greatful

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,468 Views)

Hi nasnas,

what does the Adlink support say about your problem?

Do you get any errors in your VI when acquiring at 60MHz?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 16
(2,464 Views)

Thanks for your reply, Actually i don't get an error with  ,but how can i get a time base conversion so i can do the DOUBLE internal CLK as shown in the front panel .

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,461 Views)

Hi nasnas,

how can i get a time base conversion so i can do the DOUBLE internal CLK as shown in the front panel .

The answer should be explained in the manual of your DAQ device. (Otherwise you need to call the Adlink support!)

Best regards,
GerdW

Message 7 of 16
(2,455 Views)

I'm not sure if it is related to the daq device or the parameter of the clock .

I will try to call the Adlink support and see .

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,451 Views)

Hi,

Beside that i have another question concerning the waveform.

My question is when i have a waveform and i want to do a trigerring and capture it in another waveform ?any idea how could i do that ?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,438 Views)

Hi nasnas,

when i have a waveform and i want to do a trigerring and capture it in another waveform ?any idea how could i do that ?

So you have acquired a waveform and now you want to analyze that signal?
And with "triggering" you want to find a certain subset of that signal and place it in a different waveform?
Then you need to define the conditions for this "triggering" and aplly them on your DAQ signal…
Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,435 Views)