From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquired Image from Webcam and Convert into Binary Image

Hello guys!

I would like to post a question, but for some unknown reason there isn't any button for me to do that so I will post question in here instead. I tried follow the example code from: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-32584

to acquire image from webcam and convert into binary image. I download the code from that link and it work fine. However when I tried to replicate the code in another empty project it does not work: the binary image remain black all the time. Please give me some suggestion.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,183 Views)

Just right click on the image dsplay control and choose Palette>>Binary to see the binary image. When using the default palette (grayscale), pixels with values of 0 and 1 are both black, so you can't see the thresholded areas of the image.

I'll pass along the feedback about the normal support page not allowing you to post a question to see what is wrong with that.

Hope that helps,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,172 Views)