LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquire and process multiple images

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I am using a NI PCIe-1427 frame grabber and was trying with acquiring and processing multiple image continuously. To be more specific, how could I extract 4 images from a buffer and do processing on the 4 images? For examples, I may acquire 1000 images (or continuously), but need to extract 4 images everytime to combine as a single image before saving the final image (the combined). Thanks for viewing and commenting. I woild appreciate if there are any examples I could learn from too.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,634 Views)

Hi sp@davis,

Here's an example that combines four images into one image. And here's one that stitches multiple images together into one. I hope this helps!

David S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,606 Views)

Hey David,

Thanks for the suggestions. Actually I referred those examples before. Is there anything which do continuously acquisition and processing?

sp@davis

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,587 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sp@davis

Hi sp@davis,

Have you taken a look at this example that goes through the stitching and processing of a video stream? There are tons of other examples for various types of image processing on the NI Community (such as this one) if you have a specific type of processing in mind. Hope this helps!

David S.
Message 4 of 4
(2,572 Views)