LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achieve and Maintain Load of Hydraulic Actuator

My objective is to Maintain the Load of Hydraulic Actuator during Seat Belt Anchorage Test.For Ex:- Achieving Load from 0 to 13500 N(0-23.0 Sec) and Maintain 13500 N+/- 200 N load for 2 sec(23.1-25.0 Sec) and then go from 13500 N to 0 N(25.1 to 27 Sec).I am using PXIe chassis 1078 and NI PXIe 8133 controller. NI Load cell Card is used to measure Load Cell data. The RT Vi is deployed in the PXIe Controller and it measures data of Load Cell and after doing PID it provides Voltage(+/- 10 V) to MOOG Servo Valve D 633-313 B. I am using only Proportional and Integral Gain to achieve and maintain the Load.

During Testing on Rigid/static Bracket, i am able to achieve the results.As PI Tuning is done on the Rigid/static bracket.

But During Testing on Actual BIW(Car Setup) seat Belt Testing. The Results are not Perfect. As BIW has a dynamic condition its stiffness also vary depended on Sample and during testing it deforms sometimes. So main challenge is to achieve and maintain the Load during BIW Testing. 

I have tried tuning of PI many times and it gives good Result on Static but it Fails on BIW. I have also increased the Loop Rate of RT VI but these things doesn't work.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,761 Views)