From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing TEDS templates Error -705

teds_Errors.vi -705

In trying to access the TEDS data from a NI9237 installed in a cRIO from load cell bridge sensor, I receive an error from teds_Errors.vi of -705. The realtime host was setup as described in: Accessing TEDS Information from the NI 9237 (FPGA Interface). The error occurs when trying to parse the TEDS data, more specifically, in teds_Find template.vi. The List Folder function in teds_Find template.vi is not returning the contents of files located in the development computer directory c:\...\Teds\Templates but they are there. I’m running this program from the cRIO and it’s trying to access my Windows 7 development pc for this template… is this right? Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,611 Views)

Hey,

Are you sure it's trying to access the files on the development computer and not on the cRIO? Filepaths for the cRIO start with "c:\".  You might try to FTP the files it's looking for to the location it's looking in on your cRIO.

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,571 Views)

Hi,

Would you happen to know the default username and password for a cRIO-9075?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,562 Views)

Hey,

By default, you can either FTP in anonymously, or with the username "admin" and no password.

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,548 Views)

Wow, this forum really works.  Thank you Britton C.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,544 Views)