LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing TEDS templates Error -705

teds_Errors.vi -705

In trying to access the TEDS data from a NI9237 installed in a cRIO from load cell bridge sensor, I receive an error from teds_Errors.vi of -705. The realtime host was setup as described in: Accessing TEDS Information from the NI 9237 (FPGA Interface). The error occurs when trying to parse the TEDS data, more specifically, in teds_Find template.vi. The List Folder function in teds_Find template.vi is not returning the contents of files located in the development computer directory c:\...\Teds\Templates but they are there. I’m running this program from the cRIO and it’s trying to access my Windows 7 development pc for this template… is this right? Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,616 Views)

Hey,

Are you sure it's trying to access the files on the development computer and not on the cRIO? Filepaths for the cRIO start with "c:\".  You might try to FTP the files it's looking for to the location it's looking in on your cRIO.

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,576 Views)

Hi,

Would you happen to know the default username and password for a cRIO-9075?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,567 Views)

Hey,

By default, you can either FTP in anonymously, or with the username "admin" and no password.

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,553 Views)

Wow, this forum really works.  Thank you Britton C.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,549 Views)