LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to the front panel through web browser is not working proprely

Hi,

Here is my configuration. I have a compact FieldPoint cFP-2010 (ip address:12.12.12.1). I have also a development PC (Windows 2000, Labview installed, ip:12.12.12.2) and an application PC (Windows 2000, Labview not installed, ip:12.12.12.3). All 3 computers are on the same network.

I build an application (startup.exe) using Labview and this application is downloaded on the compact FieldPoint. I used the web publisher to create the web page (app.htm) loading the front panel for this application. I installed it in the directory www on the cFP.

Now, when I load the page (http://12.12.12.1/app.htm) on the development PC, everything works fine. I see the front panel through my web browser and I’m able to control the application running on the cFP. Labview is installed on this machine but it is not launched.

However, when I load the same page on the other machine (the application PC), the page is loaded with the name, header and footer. But in the square where I see the front panel on the other PC, there is nothing happening; only this little picture icon (red square, green circle, blue triangle). Nothing else.

Do I need any instance of Labview running on this application machine to make it work?

Thank you

Alexandre Boyer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,209 Views)