LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to previous Anritsu_37xxx_series drivers?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Ive recently tried to get ahold of the anritsu_37xxx_series drivers, I was using them several weeks ago successfully but have now accidently changed some small detail in the block diagram and which is solvable with a fresh set of the drivers. These drivers were recently updated as of July 7th and now require Labview 8.2, for compatibility reasons I do not wish to upgrade at this time, is it instead possible to download older versions of drivers?

Thanks

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,673 Views)

If NI can no longer provide them, then you can indicate which version you need them in, and someone can try to back-save them for you.

Will require you to give Kudos, though. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6
(2,663 Views)

By back-save them do you mean someone else uploads them to the NI site? How do I go about doing that?

And can you give a quick explaination of the kudos system here then please?

Thanks! 

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,652 Views)

LabVIEW can save a VI or a VI hierarchy so that it can be opened by a previous version of LabVIEW, but up to a certain point. For example, LabVIEW 8.2 can back-save to LabVIEW 8.0. 8.0 can back-save to 7.1, 7.1 can back-save to 7.0...

You can try to contact NI directly to see if they still have the older versions of the drivers. If not, then indicate which version you need them in, and which drivers you downloaded (i.e., the link to the page).

Kudos are just "thanks". You provide them using the star in the orange-like box on the right-hand side of messages. 

Message 4 of 6
(2,640 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jonb_rhul
Here is the current version of the driver saved back to 8.0
Message 5 of 6
(2,610 Views)
Fantastic!Thank you very much!!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,604 Views)