LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About temperaure mensurement

Hello LabVIEW Community,

I am using Knick 766 Calimatic pH measurement device for the pH and temperature measurement data acquisition. There the output is in the form of voltage. the device itself can measure the temperature and pH value. the pH sensor contains a PT1000 temperature probe. there is only one output possibility and which can be positive or negative which depends upon the pH or pOH. I would like to know is there any possibility that I can measure both values at a time by using Ni daqmx device?

I am using NI-USB 6000 for pH value measurement and if anybody knows the solution, please do let me know?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,061 Views)

Hi Shannara,

@Shannara wrote:

I would like to know is there any possibility that I can measure both values at a time by using Ni daqmx device?

I am using NI-USB 6000 for pH value measurement and if anybody knows the solution, please do let me know?

When you want to measure the Pt1000 signal with your simple USB6000 DAQ box then you just wire up a voltage divider using an additional resistor. Your USB6000 can only measure voltage signals…

(You surely learned about voltage dividers in (high)school/university/apprenticeship? Or read a book about it!?)

After reading the manual of your device I guess there will be a (bigger) problem: you cannot measure that Pt1000 signal in parallel to your Knick766! That device needs to measure the temperature on its own…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,010 Views)