From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AYUDA FUNCION SEARCH 1D ARRAY

Solved!
Go to solution

Buenos dias:

Estoy utilizando dicha funcion para realizar un busquea de un dato y posteriormente utlizarlo, ver imagen en archivo adjunto:

Lo que deseo hacer es que en la parte señalada con la flecha, especificamente la entrada "element" de SEARCH 1D ARRAY sea variable, es decir, que dependa del dato que desee buscar. El valor de "element" variable debe ser un control string. como puedo hacer para transformar el valor de un string a un cluster de 1 elemento (la entrada elemnt)?.

Muchas gracias a todos,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,560 Views)

Spanish to English for more responses

Good morning: 

I am using this function to make a busquea of data and subsequently uses, see image attachment: 

What I want to do that is in part indicated by the arrow, specifically the "element" of 1D ARRAY SEARCH is variable, ie, dependent on the data you want to search. The "element" must be a control variable string. how can I do to convert a string value to a cluster of 1 item (entry elemnt)?. 

Thank you very much to all,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,557 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author novata

Como eso?

Message Edited by jcarmody on 03-04-2009 07:16 AM
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,549 Views)