LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI.llb - Where can I find it??

Does anyone know what an AI.llb library is used for, and where can I find it? I am trying to use some examples from the NI website which require this particular library, and I don't have it installed as part of my LabVIEW 8 PDS.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,827 Views)
AI.llb is a library for Analog Input with Traditional DAQ drivers. Install Traditional DAQ from the NI drivers CD's selecting also LabView support.

Paolo
Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,820 Views)
Can this be found in the IVI Driver Toolset or Device Drivers for Data Acquisition, Instrument Control, Motion and Vision??
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,812 Views)
In the Data Acquisition etc. disks

Paolo
Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,806 Views)

Hello,

I should take a programm made about 2 years ago by another person and I am looking for the same library, ai.llb used in the programm, but I cannot find it.

My labview version is 8.5 and I have NI-DAQmx 8.7.1. I don't have in the vi.lib the folder Daq. Is it due to the fact I am not using the traditional DAQ? Where can I found the library?

thanks for your answer!

Sophie

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,041 Views)
Yes, that is part of Traditional DAQ. It is available for download at NI's site. You must make sure, though, that the hardware you are using is supported by Traditional DAQ. If not, then you will need to upgrade the program to use DAQmx (which you should probably do anyway since Traditional DAQ is old).
Message 6 of 6
(4,038 Views)