From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF- 1501 Driver Issue "Error 1003 occurred at Module Generator VI Broken:"

Hello Everyone,

I am working on implementing the moviemed's new AF-1501analog frame grabber c-series module.  I have the pre-provided drivers for the fpga in versions 5.0, and 5.2 and on my computer neither of them will compile. A friend of mine was able to compile version 5.0 on his computer and I have a hunch that the recent update for IMAQ and NI- Vision (the march releases) may be causing this problem. I am using a cRIO-9114, labview 2009, and NI-RIO 3.4.0.

Thanks in Advance,

Carter Schultz

Square-One Systems Design

Jackson Hole

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,258 Views)

Hi Carter,

I looked through a few of the MoviMed instructions, and it was a bit unclear if you actually need that IMAQ driver or not.  Vision Acquisition Software (i.e., NI-IMAQ) is included with, but not necessarily installed with, the Vision Development Module.  We could uninstall IMAQ and see if this is the culprit.

Second, do you have LV FPGA 2009 SP1 or LV 2009?  If not, try upgrading your version of LabVIEW.  Other customers have alleviated errors like this by either upgrading driver versions or upgrading LV. 

Cheers,

Marti C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
NI Medical
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,237 Views)