LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADO Error: 0x00000001 Argument error. The table name given is blank.

Solved!
Go to solution

Greetings,

I am currently learning database, which I encountered an error stated on the subject. I have attached the files. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,943 Views)

It's pretty clear what is wrong.

You need to figure out why your table name is blank.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,882 Views)

Hi njacacia,

Sorry, I can't figure it out. Can you specific why my table name is blank? Thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,869 Views)

@NightKoh96 wrote:

Hi njacacia,

Sorry, I can't figure it out. Can you specific why my table name is blank? Thanks for helping.

I don't why your table name is blank. That's your job to find out why.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,844 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author NightKoh96

I post my answer that I posted in your other thread here again, as I think, it's still the same problem:

How do you use your VI "database test.vi"? 

I assume that currently you use it "manually", i.e. you select the Enum-Value and then run the VI once, since the connector pane is empty... Am I correct?

That's a problem, because the database-connection that you open when running this VI once with enum "Open Connection" will not persist when you run the VI manually a second time, this time perhaps with the enum-value "Login". Since the connection refnum is invalid you cannot expect to get a valid responce from the database VIs you use in that case.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 5 of 8
(3,826 Views)

Hi JensG69,

Thanks for the reply. Connector pane do you mean this? But when I put this Action Engine on a new vi, there is still error.

Connector pane.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,812 Views)

@NightKoh96 wrote:

Hi JensG69,

Thanks for the reply. Connector pane do you mean this? But when I put this Action Engine on a new vi, there is still error.

Yes, that's what I meant. If everything is connected correctly within your main VI, then my hint about the invalid connection refnum is not the source of your error as I suspected.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 7 of 8
(3,808 Views)

Hi JansG69,

I solved it and thanks for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,800 Views)