LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABS from MATLAB (simulink) to Labview (.vi file)

Hello
My Antiskid Control System project requires me to plot the graphs of wheel speed and vehicle speed. The original model is from Matlab simulink file-absbrake(this is an example of control)
I tried to convert the whole system into labview representation. I donot want to use SIT or RT or any other Labview tools. I wanted to convert from Simulink model into Labview element-by-element. Can anyone help me...plss

my due date for submission is 15march...so please help me
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,887 Views)

this is another file for the simulink to be run

please change the file extension into '.m'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,883 Views)
pls change the file extension from '.vi' into '.m' to be run in matlab
this applies to absdata,runabs

for absbrake.vi, change '.vi' into '.mdl'

sorry, i have to do this bcoz the file extension '.m' and '.mdl' cant be attached
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,882 Views)
abs.vi is the file that i attempted to 'convert' from matlab into labview

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,880 Views)

syahrul,

Usually, if you have integrators or transfer functions in your model, you should use the LabVIEW Simulation Module. It also has a converter from mdl to LabVIEW that is pretty handy for this kind of operations. I was able to convert your model in 5 minutes (with some touches).

If you don't have that module (a lot of universities have this tool available for you, you just need to request), the advanced control VI could help, but you can only use Euler Integrator and I am not sure if this would work for your application.

Good luck!

Barp - Control and Simulation Group - National Instruments

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,872 Views)

Hi.

I am fiding algorithm for ABS control system and I will be programming it with LabVIEW. Can anybody help solve it.

I have 2 week to report Help me

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,458 Views)