LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A simple CCP practice encountered a problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,professional, I am using ECU Measurement and Calibration Toolkit to make a simple VI, to build a basic concepts about CCP on LabVIEW,but I failed.belows are the phenomena.

ccp-demosimple.jpg

My HIL 's  collocations are as follows:

hil配置.jpg

,attached VI is my source code, with Lab 2012.

toward the ECU wanna to be connected,my

CRO is 0x009,

DTO is 0x089,

station address is 0,

boudrate is 500k,

byteorder and CMD order are not sure,

A2L file is available

What should I do? Any advice will be appreciated,thank you all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,141 Views)

Connect the Error Lines.  They are there for a purpose, and can help pinpoint where your code may be going astray.

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 7
(3,104 Views)
just now I followed your advice and run again, but it still not work. it seems the error occurs in the "connect" module,but this is my first try,it may be a little difficult for me to find the reason.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,072 Views)

What is "CCP"?

The error message gives you some information about possible drivers or DLL's not being installed.

Are you sure you've done that?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,065 Views)

CCP is a application layer protocol based on CAN, which aiming at reducing the ID cost the flexibility when use.

there are sevel DLLs when using such protocol . one kind is for calling the hardware ,that may be out of our discussion because NI finished it .

another one is application layer dll such as seedkey.dll ,as a key to open the ecu.but I the information of the status (necessary or not) can be seen from NI's NIA2LViewer.exe  ,see as attached,

So I think the seedkey is unnecessary and I deleted it. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,062 Views)

Hi,

Is the issue is solve, I am getting the same error at "Connect" with same error code. If it's solved means can you explain the root cause???

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,854 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alii001

In some of the latest Measurement and Calibration Toolkits, the Connect and Disconnect are not required for A2L files with only a single connection (BLOB).  The Open function will automatically connect.  Try to use the diagram disable around the Connect and Disconnect.

Help the Community (and future reviewers) by marking posts as follows:
If it helped - KUDOS
If it answers the issue - SOLUTION
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,841 Views)