From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7001 Switch System and 7012-S card

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Hall effect test using the Keithey 7001 switch system and the 7012-s matrix card. First time using the 7012-s card.

Whenever I use the "open/close channel" VI to open or close a certain channel, I am getting "error -222: data out of range." The VI works fine, however, if I run "open all".

Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,710 Views)

Can you send a screenshot of your front panel, with the channels you are trying to run?

It sounds like you might be accessing channels that don't exist on your device.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,651 Views)

Thanks for the reply, Kodester.

I'm trying to open/close channel 1!1!1. (I've tried both the "matrix card/non-matrix card" boolean options)

I am able to open/close this channel by directly inputting commands into the 7001 control panel.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,646 Views)

Can you try to make a new front panel control that doesn't try to set a channel or column?

Have you looked through the examples that came with your driver? Since it's one of the LabVIEW plug-and-plays it should have a few example programs that could provide guidance.

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E94C9659CE034080020E748...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,628 Views)