LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D bar graph

Hello, I'm working with a 3D bar graph I've connected a matrix on 3D Bar Datatype.lvclass:PlotHelper.vi. I've some problems with this graph: - aparently, each row of my matrix is considered as a data: with a 10x7 matrix, my graph has 10 different colors (one color by data/row). If possible, I've would like modify the color of each bar independently depending on the value. In a first step I've setted all the bars at the same color withe the property node "color and name" - if possible, I want to activate a cursor, or something else to have the Z value of the seleted bar (with mouse). I've tested all the proerties but it doest't run... - is it possible to write the Z value on the top of each bar? Thanks for your help and examples
Francis M
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,585 Views)

Hello Cisco,

It is not possible to write the Z value on the top of the each bar. It doesn't exist a node propertie to select a bar in the 3D bar.

I hope i answer to your question.

Regards,

Romain P.
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,544 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

My cursor now properly runs. I've justed displayed the cursor point, and noticed it's possible to display cursor name and coordonnates --> I can see the "Z" value on my graph.

But is it possible to change each bar color, depending to the value?

Thanks

Francis M
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,534 Views)